These adorable loaves are perfect for a breakfast on the go, or to share with friends and family. I especially recommend trying them warm with a dollop of grass-fed butter or coconut oil. Yum!
Pumpkin Pecan Mini Loaves
1 cup cassava flour
1 cup almond flour
½ cup arrowroot starch
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
½ cup palm sugar
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup pumpkin puree
⅓ cup coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla
⅔ cup chopped toasted pecans, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Line a mini loaf tin or muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl combine the liquid ingredients and whisk to completely combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add ⅓ cup of the prepared pecans and fold them into the batter.
- Spoon the batter evenly into paper-lined mini loaf tins or muffin tins and top with the remaining pecans, pressing the pecans in lightly so they stick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the loaves comes out clean.
- Enjoy warm topped with coconut oil or grass-fed butter. Enjoy!