You’ll love them, your friends will love them, your kids will love them, your parents will love them. Seriously, everyone will love these 3 no-bake chocolate treats! They are SO simple. And get this, you don’t even have to turn on your stove!
For me, these have become the perfect midday snack when I’m craving something sweet. Easy, quick, and delicious! What more could a girl ask for?!
Try them out, experiment with taking your own twist on each of them, and let me know what you think!
Chocolate Almond Butter Truffles
3 tbsp coconut palm sugar*
3 tsp coconut milk*
½ cup almond butter
3 tbsp cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut palm sugar and coconut milk and mix.
- Once the sugar begins to dissolve, add in almond butter, cocoa powder, and a tiny splash of vanilla extract and combine well to a dough-like consistency.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into individual balls, transfer into an airtight container and refrigerate until the balls firm up, about 30 minutes.
*The coconut milk is simply used to help dissolve the coconut palm sugar, so you can swap it out for any other liquid ingredient you’d like, maple syrup or honey are both great choices! You can also choose to replace the sugar entirely with maple syrup or honey and add a bit of Stevia to supplement the sweetness.
Easy Chocolate Date and Nut Bites
Toasted hazelnuts, or your favorite type of nut
- Slice 1 side of the the date open lengthwise and remove the pit (if your dates don’t already have the pits removed).
- Stuff the center of the date, where the pit used to be, with hazelnuts or whatever nut you already have in your kitchen.
- Place your dates on a place and lightly dust with cocoa powder.
Paleo Chocolate Dipping Sauce
¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
¼ cup coconut oil
2-3 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
¼ cup cocoa powder
- First, to melt your coconut oil, fill a bowl with hot water and place your jar of coconut oil inside the bowl while gathering your other ingredients.
- To save on clean up afterwards, we’re going to mix everything together in a liquid measuring cup! So, add and measure your coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Using a whisk, mix together all the ingredients in your sauce, and you’re ready to start dipping!