Have you ever dreamed of a quick, easy, healthy brownie that could meet everyone’s dietary needs but was absolutely delicious? Well, your dreams are about to become a reality with this Flourless Fudge Brownie Bite recipe! This recipe is not only healthy, it can be made to meet just about anyone’s dietary needs while still maintaining the chewy goodness of a fudgy brownie. This recipe is egg free, dairy free, refined sugar-free, and can be made completely without nuts if you want!
Flourless Fudge Brownie Bites
Makes 12-16 brownie bites
1 cup almond butter (use sunflower seed butter if making nut-free)
¾ cup + 2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
¾ cup cacao powder
1 tbsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 325º. Line an 8x8x2” baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to completely combine.
3. Spread the batter into the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake 60-70 minutes, until the top of the brownies is set and shiny, and toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out mostly clean.
5. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan until firm enough to transfer, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Carefully remove the parchment paper once the brownies are completely cooled, and slice into squares using a sharp knife.