1 1/2 c almond flour
1/3 cup arrowroot
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger, plus more for garnish
1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans, plus more for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350º. Line a 3.5” x 7” loaf pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and mix well until combined.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients until completely combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
5. Add the zucchini, crystallized ginger, and toasted pecans and mix just to incorporate.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with optional garnishes. Bake 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
7. Remove the loaf from the pan and allow it to cool fully before slicing and serving. Enjoy!