It happens to all of us, we think we’re going to super on top of the game and by all our gifts early! Last-minutes shopping last year was awful, that’s not going to happen again… and then it’s the week before Christmas and we’ve only got half of our shopping done.
Either that or someone you totally didn’t expect to receive a gift from hands you something and you feel the need to return the favor.
Whatever your reason for needing a last-minute gift, I’ve got a few great ideas to help you out!
Everyone could use a little more self-care. We’re always thinking of others and life can get so crazy that we forget that we matter too! Gift a gift that will “force” them to relax a little.
- Essential oils – aromatherapy is a quick and easy way for them to relax
- Diffuser – make an aromatherapy gift-set by including a diffuser with the essential oils!
- Silk eye mask – they can sleep sweetly with this eye and ear covering mask
- Healthy candles (look for soy wax, beeswax, or even coconut wax)
- Spa gift certificate
The perfect gifts for that foodie in your life! These are all staples in my kitchen and perfect for any food-lover.
- Instant cookpot – it’s the hottest thing in home cooking this year! It’s like all of the perks of a slow cooker but in a fraction of the time 😉
- Cup of tea for one
- Turn this into a DIY gift basket by adding 1-2 selections of nice loose tea like silver needle or jasmine pearls, and a pretty tea scoop
- Spiralizer – for anyone trying to eat clean, especially those who are going Paleo!
- Specialty seasoning salts – for the home cook taking their meals to the next level, this one is a must.
Homemade gifts are so much more personal, and not to mention fairly inexpensive! These two ideas are fantastic for anyone with a bit of a sweet tooth.
- Cookie dough – premake the dough and roll it into a log and freeze it. Make it gift-able by wrapping it in festive paper, tying a bow, and including a gift tag with baking time and temperature!
- Hot chocolate mix – make this a cute gift basket by using a pretty jar for the mix and combining it with a cute mug and a scoop!
- Moisturizing Body Butter – you can customize the scent to match their personality or preferences
Word of warning, don’t give these gifts (except the water bottle) to anyone that’s not into fitness—you don’t want to send the wrong message! But for anyone that loves working out, each of these are fantastic options:
- Portable foam roller – get rolling with this on-the-go fitness friend!
- Subscription to online yoga – now they can get their stretch on anytime, anyplace.
- Water bottle – it’s so important to stay hydrated, especially when you’re getting fit!
- Wireless sport headphones –
Happy shopping! And let’s make a pact, let’s not wait until last-minute next yet. Who am I kidding? It’ll happen again, and I’ll be there with more ideas to help you out!